Deccan Education Society's
Affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University, UGC - College with Potential for Excellence (CPE) UGC- College of Excellence (CE)
UGC Special Heritage Status, DBT - STAR Status College, DST - FIST Supported Science Departments
NAAC accredited “A” Grade (3.62 CGPA on 4 point scale)
NIRF Ranking : 42nd (2020) 35th (2017) 19th (2018) 27th (2019)
AISHE Code : C - 41431
Standard XI Centralized Admissions 2020-21, Special Round
The students, who have been allotted Fergusson College in Centralized Admission Process Special Round, can follow the following procedure to take admission in Fergusson College:
1) Visit https://pune.11thadmission.org.in/ and login into your centralized admission account.
2) Click on “Proceed For Admission” button. (Please note that without this, admission in Fergusson College cannot be confirmed.)
3) Then the student’s Name, mobile number and email id given on admission site will be registered in college system.
4) When a student’s admission will be confirmed by the college, a student will get a confirmation message from centralized system on his/her registered mobile number.
5) Also student will receive a message on registered mobile number from Fergusson College about the fees to be paid.
6) Then the student can visit https://livestudent.deccansociety.org, get login id, password and fill up the personal information and upload necessary documents and pay the fees online.
The documents required are:
1. Statement of Marks of standard X examination.(Compulsory)
2. School Leaving certificate(Compulsory)
3. Caste certificate (If applicable)
4. Certificate for special reservation (If applicable)
5. Non-Creamy layer certificate (If applicable)
6. Undertaking ( if any of the required document is not available)
8) Please note that if student fails to upload any of the required documents or undertaking or there is any discrepancy in the information filled, then the admission of that student will be rejected.
9) When the student pays the fees, his/her admission procedure will be considered as complete.
10) For detailed information and help regarding procedure mentioned in point (6) please refer ‘Guidelines for Admission Procedure and Fee Payment’ given below.
**Link for Guidelines for Admission Procedure and Fee Payment Click here