- Publications of our staff
- Research Guides Recognised by University Pune and other Universities
- UGC Minor Research Project Nano priming for increasing seed germination efficiency in soybean
- A study of the Scheduled Tribes of Khandesh & adjacent Gujarat border with special reference to Bhils and Kolis
- Study on Diversity and distribution of beetles (Insecta: Coleoptera) in Western Ghats of Pune district. by Mrs. Korad Vishaka
- quotes by Art Ryan
Training and Placement Cell
The Training and Placement Cell was established in the year 2000, with aim to cater to the needs of Training and Placement of students undertaking various programmes in the College. It is presently housed in Post Graduate Department of Computer Science (Resolve).
Activities of the Cell
- Pre-Placement Activities
It is a Training activity where Guest Lectures are organized for the core subjects of Computer Science. Mock/ Practice Tests are conducted for General Aptitude as well as technical aspects for the students. Mock Interviews are also arranged and are conducted by the Senior Students/ Alumni working in different industries.
- Placement Activities
(a) The Cell invites various companies on campus to conduct tests/ interviews of students for selection. Every year atleast 40-45 companies visit the campus and approximately 120 students are selected.
(b) The Cell also assists students for Placement, who have completed their undergraduate/ postgraduate programmes.
Functions of the Cell
- The Cell is responsible for all training and placement related activities for all programmes.
- The Coordinator of the Cell will act as a facilitator between the prospective employers and the College. Information related with this, will be shared with the Principal and after Principal’s consultation the activity will be implemented.
- The Members of the Cell will help and assist the Coordinator in all the activities to be undertaken by the Cell.
- All the Departmental representatives (Arts and Science) nominated for participating in the activities of the Cell will help in organization and coordination of all the activities of the Cell.
- There will also be participation of “Industry-Institute Interaction Cell” of the College, which will help in providing Industrial expertise.